Friday, December 18, 2009

"Don't Get Dead: How to Successfully Visit/Live in New York City" © 2009

-Lately, I've been trying to figure out what it really is that I love and am passionate about in life. I know that i LOVE to cook & that I'm interested in writing, but never really gave it a real shot. With that being said, in this post I will test out my writing skills. CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is not only welcomed, but required!!

I am working on a How To guide for people who are interested in visiting the enchanted city of New York & being able to have a more than awesome experience. Everyday, I will be posting new tips & tricks for people to follow. The information I will be providing will be in no particular order. Again, your thoughts & critiques are necessary.


How to tip: Foot Traffic

-Sidewalks have assumed lanes ; stay in them!! Otherwise, you are subject to HEAVY SHOVING & PROFANE LANGUAGE.

How to tip: Handheld Cuisine

-Always, ALWAYS fold your Pizza. Also, mustard is necessary on Hot Dogs, Pretzels & Knishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment